Blog-EFL Archives

I haven't been blogging for a while - I don't know why, but I just lost the blogging bug. That and I've had so many other things on my plate, that this site just got cast aside.


It's a shame, though, as there's so much great stuff going on out there - it seems that blogging in EFL/ESL has really caught on, and I'm ready to start exploring again and trying to catch up with what I've been missing out on, and also getting back into blogging with my students.


As if in preparation for this, I've been tidying up my profile and doing some housekeeping. I've decided to hide the long list of archives that appear on the front page: I'm going to stick them out of site on an entry page, and this is it.







Comments

  1. Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Blinger! Next stop is catching up on what's new in the blogosphere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anton - I got so much wrapped up in other things I'd almost forgotten how much I get from blogging, and how useful a tool it is, both using with students and for keeping in touch with peers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Learning Design in the age of Generative AI

Using recorded Skype conversations as assessment tools

Digital Literacy - Gavin Dudeney